The Newsroom alum Alison Pill has signed on to the untitled ABC/ABC Studios drama pilot written by Jenna Bans and directed by Paul McGuigan. It follows the return of a politician’s (Joan Allen) young son, Adam Warren (Liam James), who was presumed dead after disappearing over a decade earlier. But as the mysterious young man is welcomed back into his community, the neighbor sitting in jail for his murder is released and the cop responsible is forced to re-examine what truly happened so many years ago. CAA-repped Pill plays Willa Warren, Claire (Allen) and Peter’s daughter, and her mother’s campaign manager. Willa lost the twinkle in her eye many years ago when her little brother went missing. She feels responsible for his disappearance, as she was with him when he vanished.
Alison Pill Cast In Jenna Bans ABC Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
Meghan McCain On Donald Trump's Complaint About Dad's Funeral: "I Don't Expect Decency From Trump Family"
David Letterman Tells Ellen DeGeneres He Stayed Too Long At 'Late Show': "Nobody Had The Guts To Fire Me"
Latest TV News
- When Will ‘Parks And Recreation’ Return? Co-Creator Michael Schur & Amy Poehler Offer Clues – PaleyFest
- ‘Now Apocalypse’ Bowing Via Starz With Free Giveaways On Program Platforms
- ATA Gives WGA Raft Of Counterproposals On Key Issues; Talks Done For Day
- NFL Settlement With Colin Kaepernick On Collusion May Be Less Than $10M – Report
- Steven Weber To Star In NBC Comedy ‘Uninsured’
- ‘Lovestruck’: Beth Riesgraf, Jeffery Self & Linda Park Cast In Fox's Tom Kapinos Pilot