Bryan Singer tweeted tonight that Alexandra Shipp, Sophie Turner and Tye Sheridan will suit up for X-Men: Apocalypse, the next installment in the ever-growing Fox franchise. The filmmaker said Shipp will mutate into Storm, Turner is Jean Grey and Sheridan has his eye on Cyclops. In November, A Most Violent Year star Oscar Isaac was cast as the pic’s main villain. Singer is back as director, helming a script by Simon Kinberg from a story written by Singer, Kinberg, Michael Dougherty and Dan Harris.
‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Adds 3 To Mutant Ranks
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
When Will 'Parks And Recreation' Return? Co-Creator Michael Schur & Amy Poehler Offer Clues - PaleyFest
Fox News Risks Wrath Of Donald Trump, Keeping Jeanine Pirro Off Another Week After Racist On-Air Remark
Latest Film News
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Homing In On $900M Global Through Sunday; Tops ‘Wonder Woman’ WW
- Vertical Entertainment Nabs Rights To Horror Pic ‘Boo!’
- STX Chief Brand Officer Patricia Rockenwagner Exiting The Company
- White Horse Pictures Promotes Head Of Production Nicholas Ferrall To President
- Anonymous Scribe Letter Questions WGA’s Tough Agency Packaging Stance
- Ariana Greenblatt Joins Dylan O’Brien In Paramount Players’ 'Monster Problems'