As the East Coast freezes and starts to dig out, Netflix figures it could use a little Wet Hot American Summer. The streaming service has unwrapped the first teaser for its upcoming series adapted from the 2001 summer-camp comedy. It doesn’t reveal much — other than a 15-star ensemble of folks who were in the 1981-set movie: Bradley Cooper, Amy Poehler, Christopher Meloni, Elizabeth Banks, Michael Ian Black, Janeane Garofalo, et al. And it’s all set to that “Higher & Higher” song from the flick. The eight-episode limited series arrives in the summer. Until then, here’s a taste.
‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Teaser: First Look At Netflix Series That Reunites Movie’s Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Writers Guild Awards 2019: 'Eighth Grade' & 'Can You Ever Forgive Me?' Take Top Prizes - Full Winners List
Latest Video News
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s ‘Shallow’
- Ava DuVernay’s ARRAY Acquires Surreal Drama ‘The Burial Of Kojo’, Sets Netflix Premiere Date
- ‘Triple Frontier’ Trailer: Ben Affleck, Oscar Isaac & Co. On A Money Mission In Netflix Heist Film
- Donald Trump Raves About Fox News Channel Stars As He Declares National Emergency To Build Wall
- ‘Diane’ Trailer: Selfless But Tortured Mary Kay Place Seeks Redemption In Martin Scorsese-Produced Drama
- Netflix’s Animated ‘Love Death And Robots’ Gets Premiere Date & One Heavy Trailer