Originally slated to debut December 19, the release of Crackle’s original movie The Throwaways was put on hold because of the massive hack attack on parent Sony Pictures Entertainment. Now the cyber-attack film, executive produced by Jeremy Renner, has been re-dated and will start streaming January 30. Director Tony Bui’s pic stars Sam Huntington as a notorious hacker who uses his smarts to track down another cyber-attacker. Katie McGrath, Christian Hillborg, Jack Kesy, Kevin Dillon and James Caan also star in the film written by Michael Arlen Ross and Don Handfield. Renner and Don Handfield executive produce. You can watch the trailer above.
‘The Throwaways’, Crackle’s Cyberattack Movie Delayed By Sony Hack, Gets New Premiere Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders London Photo Studio 2018 – John Krasinski, Nicole Kidman, Letitia Wright, Rosamund Pike…
- Potent Summer Movies Propel Total Box Office 9% Ahead Of 2017 Levels – NATO
- Tom Bateman To Reprise Role In ‘Death on the Nile’ Adaptation At Fox; New Release Date Set
- Diane Lane Signs With WME
- ‘The Hate U Give’: Arlissa Performs “We Won’t Move”, Says Film Brings Hope & Change – The…
- IFC Midnight Picks Up Fraternity Thriller ‘Pledge’