Nicolas Cage is set to star in Army of One, the bizarre true tale of Gary Faulkner’s mission to single-handedly hunt down Osama bin Laden in Pakistan. Borat‘s Larry Charles is directing the Condé Nast Entertainment and Endgame Entertainment production inspired by a 2010 GQ article about Faulker, the Colorado man who made headlines, and hit the late show circuit, for his quest to take down al Qaeda’s #1. Bob and Harvey Weinstein acquired North American rights to Army of One for their TWC-Dimension label after launching it with the international hit Paddington. Pic is scripted by Scott Rothman and Rajiv Joseph (Draft Day). Filming will begin in Q1 of this year.
Nicolas Cage To Star As Osama Bin Laden-Hunter In ‘Army Of One’
What's Hot on Deadline
'This Is Us' Creator Dan Fogelman Says "You're Going To Get A Lot Of Answers" In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details - PaleyFest
Martin Clunes Returns To Cornwall As Filming Begins On Season Nine Of ITV & Acorn TV Medical Drama 'Doc Martin'
How Universal Drove Jordan Peele's 'Us' To $70M+ Opening, The Best Start For A Live-Action Original Since 'Avatar' - Update
Latest Film News
- Ian Levy Sci-Fi Thriller Spec ‘Out There’ Lands At eOne; David Bruckner To Direct
- Deadline's 2018 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament Gets Underway: No. 10 'A Star Is Born'
- James Franco’s ‘The Pretenders’ Lands At Cleopatra Entertainment
- Frank Langella Starrer ‘Lapham Rising’ Gets Winter State Entertainment Funding
- Lionsgate Taps Marisa Liston To Run Global Motion Picture Communications
- Michael B. Jordan Takes On Age-Less Man Thriller ‘Methusaleh’ At Warner Bros