In her most extensive series gig since Dawson’s Creek, Katie Holmes has signed on for a season-long recurring role on the third season of Showtime drama Ray Donovan. She will play shrewd and chic businesswoman Paige, the daughter of billionaire producer Andrew Finney (Ian McShane), who enlists Ray’s service. Also joining Season 3 is Guy Burnet (Mortdecai) as Casey, Finney’s prodigal son. Holmes will next be seen in the feature Woman In Gold opposite Ryan Reynolds and Helen Mirren. Burnet is repped by Untitled Entertainment, ICM Partners and Troika Entertainment. Holmes is with ICM Partners, Untitled and Sloane Offer.
Katie Holmes Joins Showtime Drama ‘Ray Donovan’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Oscars' Big Snubs: Bradley Cooper & Ryan Coogler For Director, Mr. Rogers Docu, Emily Blunt Get Cold Shoulder
Latest TV News
- ‘Conan’ Returns: Late Night Host Celebrates New Downsized Format After 3 Month Shutdown
- ‘The Walking Dead’ & ‘Stranger Things’ Named Most In-Demand Series In the World
- ‘Bless This Mess’ Trailer: Lake Bell And Dax Shepard Attempt To Live The Simple Life In New ABC Comedy
- David Glasser Launches 101 Studios With $300M+ In Funding For TV, Movie Projects
- Nora Kirkpatrick & Funny Or Die Team On Interactive Series ‘The Coop’ For Eko
- Viacom Acquires Pluto TV For $340 Million In Cash