EXCLUSIVE: You might find this a hard-to-believe tale, but it really happened. Documentary Finders Keepers, directed by Bryan Carberry and Clay Tweel, centers on a custody battle over a severed leg that Shannon Whisnant found inside a barbecue smoker he bought at an auction. The leg had belonged to John Wood, who lost it in a plane crash. This stranger-than-fiction docu follows Wood’s battle to reclaim the leg, who believes it to be his rightful property. Competing in the U.S. Documentary Competition, Finders Keepers premieres January 27 at the MARC in Park City. Check out the clip above.
‘Finders Keepers’ Stranger-Than-Fiction Documentary – Hot Sundance Clip
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest Film News
- Writers Guild Awards 2019: ‘Eighth Grade’ & ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ Take Top Prizes – Full…
- Writers Guild Awards Live Blog: Follow The Trophy Show Here
- Adam McKay: “I Stand In Solidarity With The WGA” In ATA Negotiations; Farrelly Brothers & Barry Jenkins Agree
- ‘Alita’ Adds $56M Overseas; ‘The Wandering Earth’ Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China – International…
- The Film Academy’s Annual Report Shows Assets Way Up, But Bond Proceeds Going Fast
- James Dahl Dies: Filmmaker For ‘The End Of The Tour’ Was 40