Fairuza Balk (American History X, Almost Famous) and Shree Crooks (Extant) have been tapped for recurring roles on the third season of Showtime drama Ray Donovan. The series stars Liev Schreiber as LA’s best professional fixer, the man called in to make the city’s celebrities, superstar athletes, and business moguls’ most complicated and combustible situations go away. In Season 2, Ray’s life erupted when the FBI, his father Mickey (Jon Voight) and his own family slip out of his control, testing his roles as protector, provider and patriarch like never before. Balk, repped by Artists International Management, will play Ginger, Audrey’s mother and a prostitute who befriends Mickey (Voight). Crooks, repped by Coast to Coast and Anonymous Content, plays Audrey, a precocious nine-year-old who Mickey takes under his wing.
Fairuza Balk & Shree Crooks Join Showtime Drama ‘Ray Donovan’
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Shames Melania For “I Really Don’t Care” ‘Jacket Seen Round The World
- ‘Dear White People’ Renewed For Season 3 By Netflix
- ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff ‘The Conners’ Picked Up By ABC With No Roseanne Barr Involvement
- Starz Donates Big Bucks For TV Scribes’ Push To Stop Border Family Separation
- Charles Krauthammer Dies: Fox News Contributor & Pulitzer-Winning Columnist Was 68
- Donald Trump Tells Media Who Melania’s Mean Jacket Message Targeted: Them