EXCLUSIVE: Paramount is mobilizing G.I. Joe 3. The studio is in early discussions with DJ Caruso to direct the third installment of the franchise, which now is built around Dwayne Johnson. The Jon M. Chu-directed sequel G.I. Joe: Retaliation grossed $372 million worldwide in 2013. Caruso is shooting The Disappointments Room, the Wentworth Miller-scripted drama that stars Kate Beckinsale and Lucas Till. It’s early days, but sources said this is all looking quite promising. Caruso’s repped by CAA and Media Talent Group.
DJ Caruso Enlisted For ‘G.I. Joe 3’?
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Tweet Fever Follows Weekend Bombshell White House Counsel Cooperated With Mueller For Months
John Oliver Taunts Donald Trump's "One Man Legal Improv Troupe" Rudy Giuliani Over "Truth Isn't Truth" Argument
'American Horror Story: Apocalypse': Ryan Murphy Posts First Look At 'Coven' Reunion With Stevie Nicks
'Celebrity Big Brother': Kirstie Alley Reveals She Had “Snacks” With Prince Charles At Courtney Love’s House & Stormy Daniels Explains Exit
Latest Film News
- Milo Gibson, Laurence Fishburne To Star In ‘Brother’s Keeper’ For Winter State
- Jaime Camil & Sandra Echeverria Lead Comedy ‘My Boyfriend’s Meds’ For Pantelion, Fuego Films…
- Sebastian Stan & Denise Gough To Star In ‘Monday’ From ‘Before Midnight’, ‘The Iron Lady’ & ‘Loving…
- Skydance Hires TV Production Execs Julie Schwachenwald And Matthew Ariail, Promotes Matt Grimm in Motion Pictures
- Imagine Impact Sets ‘Shapers’ Roster Of Lit Stars For Mentorship Program
- ‘Swimming With Men’ To Take Dip Into U.S. Theaters Via IFC Films