EXCLUSIVE: Growing up is never easy to do and the growing pains cans be even harder when old friends try to hold us back. Examining male friendship, that’s the story filmmaker Michael Larnell tells in his directorial feature debut Cronies. With its world premiere on January 25 at this year’s Sundance Film Festival, the Spike Lee executive produced film is in the NEXT line-up at Park City. Oh and buyers, ICM Partners are handling worldwide rights on the project. Check out the clip above – you could be hearing a lot more about this film and Larnell.
Spike Lee-Produced ‘Cronies’ – Hot Sundance Clip
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest Video News
- Ava DuVernay’s ARRAY Acquires Surreal Drama ‘The Burial Of Kojo’, Sets Netflix Premiere Date
- ‘Triple Frontier’ Trailer: Ben Affleck, Oscar Isaac & Co. On A Money Mission In Netflix Heist Film
- Donald Trump Raves About Fox News Channel Stars As He Declares National Emergency To Build Wall
- ‘Diane’ Trailer: Selfless But Tortured Mary Kay Place Seeks Redemption In Martin Scorsese-Produced Drama
- Netflix’s Animated ‘Love Death And Robots’ Gets Premiere Date & One Heavy Trailer
- ‘Doom Patrol’ Trailer: DC Dives Into Misfit Heroes, Mental Health And Gay Affairs