President Obama has more than a few topics to discuss during his year-end news conference that’s scheduled to run an hour. But of course Hollywood is eager to hear what the commander in chief has to say about the devastating cyberattack on Sony Pictures and the studio deciding not to distribute its controversial comedy The Interview in theaters or any other platform. He also is expected to be asked about the terrorist threats against movie theaters that were set to show the Seth Rogen-James Franco pic.
Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Latest Business News
- AMPAS Governors Awards Red Carpet Limited Because Of California Wildfires
- Stacey Abrams Concedes In Georgia Governor Race, Blames Voter Suppression
- ‘The Magicians’ Unveils SyFy Season 4 Trailer And The New Quest
- Brat Announces New Executive Hires
- Comedian Nikki Glaser Signs With UTA
- Buchwald Adds Ryan Andrews As Agent, Promotes Four In New York & L.A.