UPDATE, with tweet from director Evan Golberg : The Interview stars Seth Rogen and James Franco and director Evan Goldberg took to Twitter to celebrate Sony’s decision to release the controversial movie after initially shelving the Christmas Day release. The studio now says it will release the film in limited fashion. The Interview, which prompted an unprecedented hack attack on Sony Pictures Entertainment, will likely be shown in less than 100 indie theaters in the U.S.
James Franco & Seth Rogen Hail ‘The Interview’s Release — Update
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Latest Business News
- Time’s Up President Lisa Borders Resigns: “I Hope My Efforts Will Continue To Resonate”
- WGA & SAG-AFTRA Taking Sharply Different Approaches At Bargaining Table With Agencies And Ad Industry
- R. Kelly Grand Jury Reportedly Seated Amid New Evidence: Report
- ‘2025’: How Did Keshet’s ‘Black Mirror’-Meets-‘Monopoly’ Entertainment Format Land?
- Adam McKay: “I Stand In Solidarity With The WGA” In ATA Negotiations; Farrelly Brothers & Barry Jenkins Agree
- Colin Kaepernick May Soon Sign With An NFL Team: Mark Geragos