EXCLUSIVE: Michael Stuhlbarg is joining Michael Fassbender and Seth Rogen on the Steve Jobs movie that Danny Boyle is directing for Universal Pictures. He’ll play the role of Andy Hertzfeld, the computer scientist and inventor who was part of the original Apple development team that came up with Macintosh Operating System. He worked closely with Jobs until he left for Google in 2005. Aaron Sorkin wrote the script and Scott Rudin is producing with Mark Gordon, Guymon Casady and Christian Colson. The movie is being put into production next year by Universal, which took over the picture after Sony exited. ICM Partners-repped Stuhlbarg is coming off Boardwalk Empire.
Michael Stuhlbarg Joins Steve Jobs Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
'Vice' Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale's Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early Screening
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Latest Film News
- Constance Wu: 'Crazy Rich Asians' Sequel Must Wait; She’s Not Yet Attached To Jennifer Lopez Film
- Lana Condor On Possible 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Sequel: “The Whole Cast Would Love To Do It"
- ‘Vice’ Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale’s Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At…
- Disney Unveils ‘Galaxy’s Edge’ Teasers, Including New John Williams Music, Ride Previews
- YouTube Now Streams Ad-Supported Movies Including ‘Legally Blonde’, ‘Rocky’
- Ira Sachs Drama ‘A Family Vacation’ Starring Isabelle Huppert Gets New Title, Release Date