Hot Bench, the syndicated court program created by Judge Judy Sheindlin, has been renewed for a second season by CBS TV Distribution. Additionally, it will move to CBS-owned affiliates in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Boston, Miami and Denver on March 30, through the 2016 season. Hot Bench, presided over by Patricia DiMango, Tanya Acker and Larry Bakman, is the No.1 new first-run syndicated strip of the season with a 1.5 HH rating and 2 million viewers (Live + SD, season to date). Hot Bench is produced by CBS TV Distribution and Queen Bee Prods.
Judge Judy Sheindlin’s ‘Hot Bench’ Renewed For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Leaving Neverland' Trailer: Magical Childhood Memories Turn Dark In HBO Michael Jackson Documentary
Latest TV News
- Cops Reject New Jussie Smollett Attack Case Tip; ‘Empire’ Actor Lawyers Up More
- ‘Eighth Grade’s Jake Ryan Cast In Nasim Pedrad’s TBS Comedy Pilot ‘Chad’
- George Stephanopoulos Re-ups At ABC News Through 2020 Election And Beyond
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’: Gabriel Ebert & Rarmian Newton Set As Regulars, Glynn Turman To Recur In Season 3 In AT&T Audience…
- ‘The Banana Splits’: Trippy 1960s Kids Show Returns As Horror Project?