Stories are breaking about Jonah Hill starring in the Todd Phillips-directed Arms And The Dudes, as one of the stoners who become arms dealers for the U.S., get a $300 million contract and find themselves in danger abroad and in trouble back home because they were completely out of their depth. The pic is based on a Rolling Stone article by Guy Lawson. Deadline revealed the Hill news during Cannes last May, when Phillips and Bradley Cooper joined forces in a Warner Bros-based company. Even then, they knew Arms And The Dudes was their first project and that Hill would be the star.
It Happened Last Cannes: Jonah Hill In ‘Arms And The Dudes’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Slurps $711M+ WW; ‘Incredibles 2’ Has Record Pixar China Bow – International…
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ With $150M Reps Uni’s 2nd Highest Opening Ever – Sunday
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan