TVGN’s previously announced rebrand to Pop becomes official on January 14. That’s when the CBS/Lionsgate joint venture takes on its new on-air look and creative design that celebrates “the fun of being a fan”. That same day, previously announced series Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block, which follows die-hard fans of the famous boy band who join their idols on a cruise ship, will debut with two back-to-back episodes at 8 and 8:30 PM. The Story Behind, which tells the story of how TV’s biggest shows got their start follows at 9 PM. Schitt’s Creek, TVGN’s first original scripted comedy starring Eugene Levy and Catherine O’Hara, premieres Wednesday, February 11 at 10 PM.
TVGN Sets January Launch For Pop
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest TV News
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Sprung By Cops Due To “New Evidence” – Update
- CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Speech
- ‘Descendants 3’ Teaser And First Synopsis Out From Disney Channel