Here’s the first trailer for the Adam Sandler fable that Image Entertainment picked up at Toronto. He stars as a fourth-generation NYC shoe cobbler who discovers that when he uses his old sewing machines, he becomes the people whose shoes he is repairing. Complications ensue. The cast of the Voltage-backed pic also includes Method Man, Dustin Hoffman, Melonie Diaz, Dan Stevens, Ellen Barkin and Steve Buscemi. Director Thomas McCarthy co-wrote the script with Paul Sado.
‘The Cobbler’ Trailer: Adam Sandler’s Credo Is ‘If The Shoe Fits…’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest Film News
- ‘Alita’ Adds $56M Overseas; ‘The Wandering Earth’ Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China – International Box…
- The Film Academy’s Annual Report Shows Assets Way Up, But Bond Proceeds Going Fast
- James Dahl Dies: Filmmaker For ‘The End Of The Tour’ Was 40
- 50 Cent Threatened By NYPD Commander: “Shoot Him On Sight”
- Sundance's 'Fighting With My Family' Slugs A Winning Open; '2019 Oscar Shorts' Strong: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Takes Top Film Honor At Cinema Audio Society Awards