International stand-up comedy star and actor Russell Peters has signed with WME. Peters has done multiple comedy specials for Netflix, including Notorious, and docu-series Russell Peters Vs. The World. Last summer he was a judge on NBC’s reality series Last Comic Standing alongside Roseanne Barr, Keenen Ivory Wayans and host JB Smoove. He is currently on his Almost Famous World Tour, which will include a stop at Madison Square Garden next month, and will continue into early next year. Peters’ film credits include Chef, Source Code, and Girl In Progress. He continues to be managed by Clayton Peters and Paul Canterna. Peters was previously at CAA.
Russell Peters Signs With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- John Mulaney To Return As ‘Saturday Night Live’ Host
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Takes Top Film Honor At Cinema Audio Society Awards
- ‘Vice’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Among Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards Winners
- 'Saturday Night Live' Cold Open – Alec Baldwin’s Trump Declares ‘Fake’ Border Emergency
- Jussie Smollett’s Lawyers Say ‘Empire’ Star Didn’t Play “Role In His Own Attack”
- Jussie Smollett Viewed As “Active Participant” By Cops In Alleged Assault