International stand-up comedy star and actor Russell Peters has signed with WME. Peters has done multiple comedy specials for Netflix, including Notorious, and docu-series Russell Peters Vs. The World. Last summer he was a judge on NBC’s reality series Last Comic Standing alongside Roseanne Barr, Keenen Ivory Wayans and host JB Smoove. He is currently on his Almost Famous World Tour, which will include a stop at Madison Square Garden next month, and will continue into early next year. Peters’ film credits include Chef, Source Code, and Girl In Progress. He continues to be managed by Clayton Peters and Paul Canterna. Peters was previously at CAA.
Russell Peters Signs With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
'Vice' Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale's Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early Screening
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Latest TV News
- Claire Foy To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Steve Carell’s Jeff Bezos Trolls Donald Trump In ‘Saturday Night Live’ Skit
- The Only Reboot ‘Scrubs’ Creator Bill Lawrence Would Consider Is A Movie
- ‘The Office’ Alums Join Steve Carell For Reunion On ‘SNL’, Urge Him To Do Reboot
- Lana Condor On Possible 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Sequel: “The Whole Cast Would Love To Do It"
- ‘SNL’ Cold Open: Kate McKinnon’s Laura Ingraham Scrapes The Fox News Barrel