The big-screen update of Charles Schulz’s famed Peanuts comic strip characters has been touted by Fox as the first time the iconic gang had been on a big screen in CGI and 3D. It’s a daunting task and an ambitious effort from Ice Age studio Blue Sky and 20th Century Fox Animation, and it counts aficionado Paul Feig among its producers — the Bridesmaids helmer’s cred goes a long way, and he calls Peanuts his Star Wars growing up. But the first full trailer that dropped today does beg the question: Will fans miss the squiggly pencil days when the shiny and crystal-clear CG pic hits theaters on November 6, 2015?
‘Peanuts’ Trailer: Does It Pass The Uncanny Valley Test?
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
Latest Film News
- AMPAS Governors Awards Red Carpet Limited Because Of California Wildfires
- Notes On The Season: Oscar Race’s Crazy Weekend; ‘Mary’s’ Two Queen Contenders; Indie Spirits Go…
- William Goldman: Photo Gallery Of A Screenwriting Legend’s Greatest Hits
- Comedian Nikki Glaser Signs With UTA
- Fresh Face: Thomasin McKenzie Blazes A Trail With ‘Leave No Trace’
- ‘Be Natural’ Acquired By Zeitgeist Films & Kino Lorber; Docu About Alice Guy-Blaché Screened At Cannes…