Teddy, Dexter and the crew at the American Museum of Natural History are acting weird, but Larry doesn’t think it’s their fault. Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb — the third installment of a franchise that already has banked nearly $1 billion worldwide — moves the action to London, where a whole new gang of people and critters comes to life. Ben Stiller stars along with franchise veterans Robin Williams, Owen Wilson, Steve Coogan, Ricky Gervais, Rami Malek, Dick Van Dyke, Skyler Gisondo, Mickey Rooney and, of course, Crystal the Monkey. First-timers include Ben Kingsley, Rebel Wilson, Rachael Harris and Dan Stevens. The Shawn Levy-helmed threequel arrives December 19 via Fox.
‘Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb’ Trailer: The After-Hours Action Moves To London
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest Film News
- Hot ‘Cherry’ Book Auction Handcuffed Because Imprisoned Author Has Run Short Of Phone Call Minutes
- Ming-Na Wen Reflects On ‘The Joy Luck Club’ 25 Years Later, Praises ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ As Another “Historical”…
- ‘Jane’ Director Brett Morgen Talks Meaningful Posthumous Emmy Nom For Hugo van Lawick – Awardsline…
- Alex Pettyfer's Directorial Debut Film ‘Back Roads’ Lands At Samuel Goldwyn
- Chernin Entertainment Promotes David Ready To Exec Veep Film & Television
- Adam Sandler, A24 Pic ‘Uncut Gems’ Adds Hollywood Veteran Judd Hirsch