Conan O’Brien’s former bandleader Max Weinberg reunited with the late-night host tonight — first time they’ve performed together on Conan’s late-night show since he left NBC. The E Street Band member was named bandleader for the show band on Late Night With Conan O’Brien when it started in 1993, four years after Bruce Springsteen had broken up his band. Weinberg followed Conan to The Tonight Show, but when Conan quit the show after seven months in a battle with NBC chief Jeff Zucker over a proposed time-slot change, Conan wound up moving to TBS and Weinberg did not join him.
Max Weinberg Reunites With Conan O’Brien To Play Drums On ‘Conan’ Tonight: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
Latest TV News
- Tamir Muhammad Launches Production Company, Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros.
- ‘Jack Reacher’ TV Series In The Works
- ‘Narcos: Mexico’: Jesse Garcia Cast As Series Regular In Netflix Drama
- Judge To Rule Thursday On CNN Request For Immediate Return of Jim Acosta’s White House Credentials
- Cinedigm Losses Narrow In Q2 As OTT Channel Revenue Jumps 23%
- Lachlan Murdoch Salutes Father Rupert Murdoch At Fox’s Last Annual Shareholder Meeting Before Disney Deal – Update