Conan O’Brien’s former bandleader Max Weinberg reunited with the late-night host tonight — first time they’ve performed together on Conan’s late-night show since he left NBC. The E Street Band member was named bandleader for the show band on Late Night With Conan O’Brien when it started in 1993, four years after Bruce Springsteen had broken up his band. Weinberg followed Conan to The Tonight Show, but when Conan quit the show after seven months in a battle with NBC chief Jeff Zucker over a proposed time-slot change, Conan wound up moving to TBS and Weinberg did not join him.
Max Weinberg Reunites With Conan O’Brien To Play Drums On ‘Conan’ Tonight: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Latest TV News
- ‘Friends From College’ Canceled After Two Seasons At Netflix
- WGA & SAG-AFTRA Taking Sharply Different Approaches At Bargaining Table With Agencies And Ad Industry
- Krysten Ritter Posts ‘Jessica Jones’ Finale Table Read Photo; Says She’s “Proud” Of How Show Will Complete “Journey”…
- ‘Veep’ Trailer: Presidents Day Greetings From Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Fox Comedies, ‘60 Minutes’ Andrew McCabe Sit-Down Top Slow Holiday Sunday Ratings
- ‘T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle’ Season 2 Production On Hold