Makenzie Leigh has been cast in NBC miniseries The Slap, Fox’s new drama Gotham and the upcoming Amazon series Mozart In The Jungle. In The Slap, she plays Connie, a young babysitter who shares an intimate moment with Hector (Peter Sarsgaard), spurring a chain of consequences for both characters. In the Batman prequel series, she’ll play Liza, a wild child. In the Amazon drama, she plays Addison, an aspiring ballet dancer who poses a threat to Hailey (Lola Kirke) and Alex’s (Peter Vack) relationship. Repped by by Innovative Artists and Brookside Artist Management, Leigh’s credits include The Good Wife, Unforgettable and Girls Against Boys.
Makenzie Leigh Books Three TV Roles
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga To Reprise 'Conjuring' Roles As The Warrens In Third 'Annabelle' Movie
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Mock’s Donald Trump “Horseface” Tweet: “Are We 100% Sure He Knows He’s The President?”…
- YouTube Restored After Lengthy Worldwide Outage – Update
- Stephen Colbert Explains How “Horse’s Ass” Came To Call Stormy Daniels “Horseface”
- 'This Is Us' Michael Angarano: Jack's Brother's Death Will Be Surprisingly “Dark and Sad"
- What Would Netflix Do Without ‘Friends?’
- Roseanne Barr Lashes Out At Her Character’s Demise In ‘The Conners’ Premiere