Move over, Jack Nicholson. China’s richest man, Alibaba founder Jack Ma, has been the toast of Hollywood the past few days as he professed his love for Hollywood movies and possibly Lionsgate. Tonight, spotters watching the Los Angeles Lakers season opener noted Ma’s distinctive mug, sandwiched between WME chiefs Ari Emanuel and Patrick Whitesell in their coveted courtside seats. You’ve got to be important to get that kind of Staples Center real estate, but it wasn’t immediately clear whether the WME duo were trying to sign Ma, who separately has a script being circulated by Bruce Feirstein about his rags to riches life story.
Is Jack Ma A Lakers Fan Too?
What's Hot on Deadline
Shocker: 'Mamma Mia 2' Meets B.O. Waterloo As 'Equalizer 2' Is The No. 1 Winner That Takes It All With $35M+
Ryan Reynolds Shares His Real Thoughts About 'Green Lantern' & 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' - Comic-Con
Latest Film News
- Selma Blair Calls On Disney’s Marvel To Rehire James Gunn: “This Man Is One Of The Good Ones”
- Pop & Rock: ‘Mamma Mia! 2’ Plays $42M On Offshore Jukebox, ‘Skyscraper’ Tops China – International…
- ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Sends Universal Past $1B Mark At Domestic B.O.
- ‘McQueen’ Stylish And ‘Blindspotting’ Solid In Debuts, ‘Eighth Grade’ Gets High Marks In Week 2 – Specialty…
- Judy Craymer Rides High On ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Success And Explains How Meryl Streep Did Surrender
- Ryan Reynolds Shares His Real Thoughts About ‘Green Lantern’ & ‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine…