Time Warner CFO Howard Averill is bullish on HBO’s plan unveiled today to launch a cable-free Internet service next year, and as part of the company’s new strategic plan he says spending on productions is expected to grow by more than $4 billion to $18B.
Howard Averill At Time Warner Investor Day: CFO’s Presentation
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
'Alita' Adds $56M Overseas; 'The Wandering Earth' Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China - International Box Office
Krysten Ritter Posts 'Jessica Jones' Finale Table Read Photo; Says She's "Proud" Of How Show Will Complete "Journey"
Latest Business News
- Time’s Up President Lisa Borders Resigns: “I Hope My Efforts Will Continue To Resonate”
- WGA & SAG-AFTRA Taking Sharply Different Approaches At Bargaining Table With Agencies And Ad Industry
- R. Kelly Grand Jury Reportedly Seated Amid New Evidence: Report
- ‘2025’: How Did Keshet’s ‘Black Mirror’-Meets-‘Monopoly’ Entertainment Format Land?
- Adam McKay: “I Stand In Solidarity With The WGA” In ATA Negotiations; Farrelly Brothers & Barry Jenkins Agree
- Colin Kaepernick May Soon Sign With An NFL Team: Mark Geragos