Fox News Channel’s Fox And Friends announced this morning Elisabeth Hasselbeck is taking time off after having surgery yesterday; she will be out for a couple weeks. A rep told Deadline Hasselbeck wishes the details remain private at this time. Fill-ins will rotate; Kimberly Guilfoyle got elected this morning. In 2009, Hasselbeck revealed she suffers from celiac disease, publishing her book The G-Free Diet: A Gluten-Free Survival Guide.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Absent From ‘Fox & Friends’ After Surgery – Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest TV News
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Sprung By Cops Due To “New Evidence” – Update
- CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Speech
- ‘Descendants 3’ Teaser And First Synopsis Out From Disney Channel