EXCLUSIVE: “There are six basic fears we all suffer from, and you’re really lucky if you don’t have all six.” A motivational book written by a mysterious man goes viral and quickly gains popularity, inspiring a disparate group of people to confront their fears. Millennium Entertainment picked up writer-director John Herzfeld’s Reach Me at Cannes and plans a November 21 day-and-date release in theaters and VOD. The drama’s large ensemble cast includes Sylvester Stallone, Tom Berenger, Kevin Connolly, Kyra Sedgwick, Nelly, Cary Elwes, Thomas Jane, Terry Crews, Danny Aiello, Kelsey Grammer, Lauren Cohan, Ryan Kwanten and Tom Sizemore. (It’s an Expendables 3 reunion for Stallone, Crews and Grammer.) The pic, which was crowdfunded for finishing funds after an investor left it $250,000 short, was produced by Rebekah Chaney, Cassian Elwes, Buddy Patrick and Herzfeld.
‘Reach Me’ Starring Sylvester Stallone & Tom Berenger: Hot Trailer
What's Hot on Deadline
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest Video News
- Fox News’ Laura Ingraham Under Fire After Calling Detention Centers “Summer Camps” For Immigrant Children
- Millie Bobby Brown Addresses Bullying During MTV Movie & TV Awards Acceptance Speech
- MTV Movie & TV Awards: Michael B. Jordan Wins For Best Villain, Says He Thought “Roseanne Had It In The Bag”
- Tiffany Haddish Opens MTV Movie & TV Awards With Wakandan Showdown Against Chadwick Boseman
- ‘Searching’ Trailer: John Cho Points & Clicks His Way Through The Sundance Internet Thriller
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast