Paramount has moved up next year’s release of horror comedy Scouts Vs. Zombies from March 13 to February 20 and moved Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension (formerly Paranormal Activity 5) into that March 13 slot. It initially was slated for October 25, 2014. The shift pits Scouts Vs. Zombies up against Open Road’s The Gunman, Relativity’s Jane Got A Gun, and Buena Vista’s McFarland USA. The Paranormal Activity sequel will face off against Buena Vista’s Cinderella, and Warner Bros Heart Of The Sea.
Paramount Shifts ‘Scouts Vs Zombies’, ‘Paranormal Activity 5’ Release Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest Film News
- SAG-AFTRA Honors Marsha Hunt, Norman Lloyd, June Lockhart & Barbara Perry
- Roadside Attractions Acquires U.S. Rights To Tim Tebow’s ‘Run The Race’; CineTel Lands Int’l Distro Rights To ‘We Are Boats…
- ‘Flash’ Film Far From Fast: DC Hero’s Solo Movie On Pace For 2021 Release
- Lionsgate In Talks For Jay Roach’s Roger Ailes Project
- Mira Sorvino To Topline Indie Drama ‘Butter’ From Paul A. Kaufman
- Deadline’s The Contenders London Photo Studio 2018 – John Krasinski, Nicole Kidman, Letitia Wright, Rosamund Pike…