Ahead of its mid-season finale on Saturday, Starz has announced its hit series Outlander will return with the remaining eight episodes from Season 1 on Saturday, April 4, 2015. The series, adapted from Diana Gabaldon’s international bestselling books and executive produced by Ronald D. Moore, has already been picked up for a second season. Its seventh episode, “The Wedding” drew approximately 3.8M viewers in Live+3, the most on Starz since episode 5 of Spartacus: Vengeance in February 2012. It has averaged more than 5 million viewers for each of the first 4 episodes.
‘Outlander’ Midseason Premiere Set For April 4 On Starz
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Donald Trump Responds To Washington Post Staff's Open Letter To Jeff Bezos, Says Strike "Would Be A Great Idea"
Latest TV News
- Emma Roberts Teases Return of ‘American Horror Story’s Madison Montgomery
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad