EXCLUSIVE: Actress Marcia Gay Harden has signed with ICM Partners. Harden won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for her turn in 2000’s Pollock and was again nominated for 2003’s Mystic River. She next appears opposite Shirley MacLaine and Christopher Plummer in Millenium’s Elsa & Fred and will play mother to Christian Grey in Universal’s Valentine’s Day 2015 tentpole Fifty Shades of Grey. Harden recently starred on ABC’s Trophy Wife and will return to HBO’s The Newsroom as attorney Rebecca Halliday this fall. She also appears in Woody Allen’s latest, Magic in the Moonlight, with Colin Firth and Emma Stone. Her Broadway work includes God of Carnage, for which she won the Tony. On television, Harden nabbed an Emmy nod for a 2007 guest role on Law & Order: SVU and another for 2009’s The Courageous Heart of Irena Sendler. She was previously with UTA. Harden is also repped by Framework Entertainment and Schreck Rose Dapello & Adams.
Marcia Gay Harden Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest TV News
- James Corden Concludes ‘The Late Late Show’s Week In London After 1M Apply For Tickets
- Paul McCartney Redefines ‘Carpool Karaoke’ With James Corden In Liverpool
- Stephen Colbert Shames Melania For “I Really Don’t Care” ‘Jacket Seen Round The World
- ‘Dear White People’ Renewed For Season 3 By Netflix
- ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff ‘The Conners’ Picked Up By ABC With No Roseanne Barr Involvement
- Starz Donates Big Bucks For TV Scribes’ Push To Stop Border Family Separation