Psych co-star Maggie Lawson is set to recur on the final season of CBS’ long-running comedy series Two And A Half Men. The storyline focuses on Walden (Ashton Kutcher) and Alan’s (Jon Cryer) decision to get married in order for Walden to adopt a child. Lawson, repped by Alchemy Entertainment, Gersh and attorney Michael Schenkman, will play a social worker who will help the duo. This marks Lawson’s return to CBS where she starred in the comedy pilot Save The Date this past season.
Maggie Lawson Joins CBS’ ‘Two And A Half Men’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Vice' Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale's Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early Screening
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Latest TV News
- Claire Foy To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Steve Carell’s Jeff Bezos Trolls Donald Trump In ‘Saturday Night Live’ Skit
- The Only Reboot ‘Scrubs’ Creator Bill Lawrence Would Consider Is A Movie
- ‘The Office’ Alums Join Steve Carell For Reunion On ‘SNL’, Urge Him To Do Reboot
- Lana Condor On Possible 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Sequel: “The Whole Cast Would Love To Do It"
- ‘SNL’ Cold Open: Kate McKinnon’s Laura Ingraham Scrapes The Fox News Barrel