After appearing in most episodes from the first two seasons of The Americans, Lev Gorn has been upped to a series regular on FX’s Cold War drama. The USSR-born actor plays Arkady Ivanovich, the KGB’s United States resident who works out of the Soviet Embassy. (Kudos to FX, Fox TV Studios and Amblin TV for casting Russian-speaking actors to play Russians on the show. The vast majority of series and movies don’t, and it’s very jarring to the ear). Gorn also has landed a recurring role on CBS’ veteran drama NCIS as Russian Deputy Ambassador Anton Yelic. I hear the role potentially could cross over to NCIS: New Orleans. Gorn, repped by Jeff Elliot Agency and Sweet 180, next will be seen in Dave Rodriguez’s post-mafia drama Once Upon A Time In Queens.
Lev Gorn Upped To Regular On ‘The Americans’, Books ‘NCIS’ Arc
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- John Mulaney To Return As ‘Saturday Night Live’ Host
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Takes Top Film Honor At Cinema Audio Society Awards
- ‘Vice’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Among Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards Winners
- 'Saturday Night Live' Cold Open – Alec Baldwin’s Trump Declares ‘Fake’ Border Emergency
- Jussie Smollett’s Lawyers Say ‘Empire’ Star Didn’t Play “Role In His Own Attack”
- Jussie Smollett Viewed As “Active Participant” By Cops In Alleged Assault