Here’s the new trailer for the Wachowskis’ sci-fi actioner starring Channing Tatum as an interplanetary warrior and Milas Kunis as a soon-to-be-former janitor. Seems she is the heir to Earth. Warner Bros and Village Roadshow are opening the sci-fi actioner February 4, after pushing its release date because of visual effects delays. Sean Bean and Eddie Redmayne also star.
‘Jupiter Ascending’ Trailer: Channing Tatum & Mila Kunis Star In Wachowskis’ Latest
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Oscars' Big Snubs: Bradley Cooper & Ryan Coogler For Director, Mr. Rogers Docu, Emily Blunt Get Cold Shoulder
Latest Video News
- ‘Conan’ Returns: Late Night Host Celebrates New Downsized Format After 3 Month Shutdown
- ‘Bless This Mess’ Trailer: Lake Bell And Dax Shepard Attempt To Live The Simple Life In New ABC Comedy
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Donald Trump’s Latest Border Wall Offer To Dems
- Jimmy Kimmel Celebrates Donald Trump In ‘Intermission Accomplished: A Halftime Tribute’
- Kamala Harris Officially Announces White House Run On ‘Good Morning America’
- Bill Maher Gives Shout-Out To L.A. Teachers Strike With Union Boss In Audience