Jimmy Fallon announced yesterday on The Tonight Show that it was his 40th birthday, and that the staff got him a “special guest” to interview. Turned out it was Seth Rogen and James Franco jumping out of cake, with the latter giving it that extra Chippendales edge by shouting to Fallon, “You’re under arrest!” The bonus? Stevie Wonder was rolled on stage performing a version of “Happy Birthday”.
James Franco, Seth Rogen Celebrate Jimmy Fallon’s 40th In Their Birthday Suits: VIDEO
What's Hot on Deadline
VH1 Shakes Up 'Basketball Wives' & 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood', Replaces Production Companies On Shows
'Gold Rush' Star Todd Hoffman Teams With Thom Beers & Jeff Conroy For Reality Competition Series 'Greenhorn Gold'
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Unveils New Donald Trump Narrated Ted Cruz Campaign Ad
- ‘NBC Nightly News’ Covers Megyn Kelly Blackface Controversy, Noting It’s Not Her First Time Under Fire For Race…
- Jim Sturgess To Star In Apple's Hilde Lysiak Series
- Roy Moore-Sacha Baron Case: Showtime Files Motion For Venue Change
- CBS Buys Pakistani-American Family Comedy ‘Amerikhans’ From ‘Man With A Plan’ Duo, Imagine & Comedy…
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Babou Ceesay & ‘Humans' Jill Halfpenny To Star In BBC Drama ‘Dark Mon£y’