In a bloody medieval-like world such as HBO’s Game of Thrones, when one character shoots another character twice with a crossbow, we can easily figure that the latter is dead, right? Such was the case at the end of season 4 when Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) used such crossbow to shoot his father Tywin (Charles Dance) because he was having an affair with the younger Lannister’s lover, Shae (she also met her doom at the hands of Tyrion). Well, Charles Dance told MTV UK during a press tour for the Universal feature Dracula Untold, “I’m not completely missing out on the next series. More than that, I’m not going to say. You haven’t seen the last of Tywin Lannister, is all I’ll say.” Fan speculation has swirled around the net in terms of what this exactly means, from Tywin’s corpse making a cameo to the character appearing in flashbacks triggered by Maggy the Frog, a fortune teller who is integral to Tywin’s daughter, Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey), as told in the GoT book A Feast For Crows.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor Charles Dance Hints That Tywin Lannister Might Be Alive
What's Hot on Deadline
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- Steve Levitan Joins Seth MacFarlane In Denouncing Fox After Controversial Laura Ingraham Detention Centers Comment
- Fox News’ Laura Ingraham Under Fire After Calling Detention Centers “Summer Camps” For Immigrant Children
- Millie Bobby Brown Addresses Bullying During MTV Movie & TV Awards Acceptance Speech
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Winners: ‘Black Panther’, ‘Stranger Things’ Among Top Honorees…
- MTV Movie & TV Awards: Michael B. Jordan Wins For Best Villain, Says He Thought “Roseanne Had It In The Bag”
- ‘Othello’ Review: Chukwudi Iwuji, Corey Stoll & No Gimmicks In Central Park