Two more installments in Lifetime’s Flowers In The Attic are heading to the screen. The network has greenlighted If There Be Thorns, No. 3 in the series, with No. 4, Seeds Of Yesterday, about to get the official go-ahead shortly. Sex And The City alum Jason Lewis is set for both films, written by Andrew Cochran and Darren Stein, respectively. Based on the third novel in V.C. Andrews’ Flowers In The Attic series, If There Be Thorns is directed by Nancy Savoca. It follows Christopher (Lewis) and Cathy Dollanganger (Rachael Carpani) as they live together as man and wife in California with Cathy’s two sons, who are unaware of the nature of their parents’ relationship. Mason Cook (Legends) will play Cathy’s son Bart. A+E Studios is producing in association with Front Street Pictures. Dan Angel and Jane Startz executive produce. Filming on the third movie is slated to begin next month in Vancouver. Lewis is repped by Resolution and Silver Lining Entertainment.
Lifetime Readies Third & Fourth ‘Flowers In the Attic’ Movies, Jason Lewis To Star
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest TV News
- Kevin Costner Talks ‘Yellowstone’, Varied Roles & A Venice ‘Fandango’ Lesson – Cannes Lions
- Re-Creating New York’s Gilded Age, ‘The Alienist’ Production Designer Bought Out All The Cobblestone In Eastern…
- Film Musicians Residuals Fund Collects Record $100 Million; Many Stars Owed Money
- LaToya Morgan Re-Ups Overall Deal With AMC, Will Oversee Inclusion Initiative
- Gordon Ramsay’s Series Simmer In Ratings, Fox Still Wins Night; World Cup Scores In D.C.
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners