In the wake of rave reviews and a sold-out West End run, the revival of David Hare’s drama Skylight will open on Broadway in the spring, with stars Bill Nighy and Carey Mulligan repeating their acclaimed performances. The show, staged by Stephen Daldry and also featuring Matthew Beard, will begin performances on Monday, March 16, 2015 at the John Golden Theatre, with opening night slated for April 2. Initially the play will have a 13-week limited engagement through Sunday, June 14. The creative team includes Bob Crowley, set and costumes, with lighting by Natasha Katz, sound by Paul Arditti and original music by Paul Englishby. The producers are Robert Fox and Scott Rudin.
Bill Nighy, Carey Mulligan Will Reprise Hit ‘Skylight’ Revival On Broadway
What's Hot on Deadline
VH1 Shakes Up 'Basketball Wives' & 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood', Replaces Production Companies On Shows
'Gold Rush' Star Todd Hoffman Teams With Thom Beers & Jeff Conroy For Reality Competition Series 'Greenhorn Gold'
Latest International News
- Seville International Selling Spain’s ‘Advantages Of Traveling By Train’; Myriad Boards SXSW Pic ‘Fast Color’…
- David Tennant & Emily Watson To Star In ‘Quicksand’ Thriller – AFM
- Warner Bros International Marketing President Lynne Frank To Exit
- Lionsgate Renews IDC Output Deal For Latin America
- Johnny Depp To Star As Photojournalist W. Eugene Smith In Thriller ‘Minamata’, HanWay To Launch Sales – AFM
- Remake Hit ‘Perfect Strangers’ Set For Arabic-Language Version Via Front Row