In the wake of rave reviews and a sold-out West End run, the revival of David Hare’s drama Skylight will open on Broadway in the spring, with stars Bill Nighy and Carey Mulligan repeating their acclaimed performances. The show, staged by Stephen Daldry and also featuring Matthew Beard, will begin performances on Monday, March 16, 2015 at the John Golden Theatre, with opening night slated for April 2. Initially the play will have a 13-week limited engagement through Sunday, June 14. The creative team includes Bob Crowley, set and costumes, with lighting by Natasha Katz, sound by Paul Arditti and original music by Paul Englishby. The producers are Robert Fox and Scott Rudin.
Bill Nighy, Carey Mulligan Will Reprise Hit ‘Skylight’ Revival On Broadway
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
ABC Midseason Schedule: 'A Million Little Things' On Thursday, 'Dancing With the Stars' On Break, 'Whiskey' & 'Fix' Slotted
Latest International News
- With ‘Maquia: When The Promised Flower Blooms,’ Producer Kenji Horikawa Stands Behind Talent Of…
- Former Warner Bros Int’l Publicist Justine Gamez Huckabay Launches PR Label Intercommunicate
- BAFTA Reveals 2018 New Members: Jodie Whittaker, Hugh Grant, Letitia Wright, Willem Dafoe Among Crop; See Full List
- BBC Films Hires Former Number 9 Exec Claudia Yusef As Head Of Development
- BBC To Examine Rupert Murdoch’s Influence Over The British Press In Three-Part Doc Series ‘A Tabloid Empire…
- Tuppence Middleton, Hannah Gross Climb ‘Clifton Hill’ For Indie Canadian Drama