Reality fans expecting to watch a Big Brother contestant get das boot on Thursday had better double-check their calendars first. CBS said today that it is shifting the weeknight episodes of its veteran ogle-fest ahead one day to make room for its first season hosting Thursday Night Football. Starting September 9, BB‘s Power of Veto show moves from Wednesday to Tuesday and the live Eviction show skips from Thursday to Wednesday — all at 8 PM. The move leaves room for the Thursday NFL games, which CBS will air until NFL Network takes over October 30. The Eye secured rights to Weeks 2-8 of TNF in February, leaving a number of other suitors on the sidelines.
‘Big Brother’ Eviction Show Sidesteps NFL With Move To Wednesdays
What's Hot on Deadline
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
'Pirates Of The Caribbean' & 'Titans' Star Brenton Thwaites, Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic 'I Met A Girl'
Latest TV News
- L.A. Rams’ & Patriots’ Wins See NFL Ratings Jump Double-Digits Over 2018
- Kamala Harris Officially Announces White House Run On ‘Good Morning America’
- ‘Fox & Friends’ Apologizes For Accidental Graphic Suggesting Ruth Bader Ginsburg Is Dead
- ITV Label Possessed Scores Bumper Order For ‘5 Gold Rings’ As Ex-Sky Chief Adam MacDonald Joins As Chairman
- ‘Dating No Filter’ Producer Lime Pictures Relocates Unscripted Exec Ben Crompton To LA To Bolster U.S. Expansion
- Super Bowl LIII Set, As New England Patriots Beat Kansas City Chiefs 37-31 In OT