AMC has ordered 10 one-hour episodes of unscripted arm-wrestling series Game Of Arms for a 2015 Season 2 premiere. The series, which looks at the highly competitive world of underground arm wrestling, premiered last February with 1 million viewers, delivering the network’s highest weeknight original series premiere. Over its 10-episode first season it averaged 747,000 total viewers in Live+7, 428,000 in Adults 25-54, and 450,000 in Adults 18-49. Game Of Arms is executive produced by Matt Renner and Ethan Prochnik (Deadliest Catch) and their partner, Dan Ilani, through their shingle, Undertow Films. Eliot Goldberg, Marco Bresaz, and Andrea Beckerman oversee for the network.
AMC Renews ‘Game Of Arms’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Latest TV News
- Sucherman Group Grows From TV Recruiting Roots Into Sports, International
- YouTube Bans “Dangerous Pranks” After ‘Bird Box’ Challenge
- Nancy Pelosi To Donald Trump: You Own Increased SOTU Address Security Risk During Shutdown
- ‘Homecoming’: Julia Roberts Not Coming Back For Season 2; Who Will Return?
- CBS Rolls Out Hourlong Grammy Red Carpet Special
- Donald Trump Tweets: Walls Are All The Rage