AMC has ordered 10 one-hour episodes of unscripted arm-wrestling series Game Of Arms for a 2015 Season 2 premiere. The series, which looks at the highly competitive world of underground arm wrestling, premiered last February with 1 million viewers, delivering the network’s highest weeknight original series premiere. Over its 10-episode first season it averaged 747,000 total viewers in Live+7, 428,000 in Adults 25-54, and 450,000 in Adults 18-49. Game Of Arms is executive produced by Matt Renner and Ethan Prochnik (Deadliest Catch) and their partner, Dan Ilani, through their shingle, Undertow Films. Eliot Goldberg, Marco Bresaz, and Andrea Beckerman oversee for the network.
AMC Renews ‘Game Of Arms’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest TV News
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Ratings Return For Series Low, ABC Tops Night With Game Shows
- Donald Trump Blames Democrats For His Border Baby Snatch Policy
- With 'American Horror Story' & ‘American Animals’, Evan Peters Unpacks The Madness Of Acting And…
- Desus & Mero Set To Headline Showtime Late-Night Talk Show
- ‘The Flash’: Jessica Parker Kennedy Upped To Series Regular For Season 5
- Hulu Orders Femme Fatale Pilot ‘Reprisal’ From Warren Littlefield & A+E Studios