This week’s big water main break on Sunset Boulevard near UCLA caused major flooding in several structures on the college campus, including Pauley Pavilion (photo), which was slated to house the Teen Choice Awards on August 10. Because of the water damage to the building, the awards show will relocate to the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, said the show’s executive producer Bob Bain. “We wish the best to the team at UCLA as they begin repairs, and look forward to a spectacular Teen Choice 2014.” Ticketmaster will be contacting those who purchased tickets with alternate seating and refund information.
UCLA Flooding Prompts Teen Choice Awards Move To New Venue
What's Hot on Deadline
'This Is Us' Creator Dan Fogelman Says "You're Going To Get A Lot Of Answers" In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details - PaleyFest
Martin Clunes Returns To Cornwall As Filming Begins On Season Nine Of ITV & Acorn TV Medical Drama 'Doc Martin'
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Compares Mueller Investigation Outcome To ‘Lost’ And ‘Seinfeld’ Finales
- Jordan Peele Talks Being A Black Auteur And Disproving Myths Of Representation In Hollywood
- ‘Charmed’ Changes Showrunners, Creative Direction For Season 2
- ‘The Unicorn’: Rob Corddry & Michaela Watkins To Co-Star In CBS Comedy Pilot, John Hamburg To Direct
- Alyssa Milano Urges Hollywood To Speak Up On Georgia’s “Heartbeat Bill” – Guest Column
- Michael Avenatti Released On Bond After Arrest On Federal Fraud And Nike Extortion Charges – Update