ABC Family has picked up a fourth season of original drama series Switched at Birth. The third season finale of the Peabody Award-winning series airs next Monday. Switched at Birth was a breakout when it launched in 2011 and has done solid business since. It ranks as cable TV’s No. 1 series in its time period in key female demos. “Fans will be clamoring for season four and to know what happens with Daphne and Bay after the season three finale next week,” said Tom Ascheim, President ABC Family. Switched at Birth tells the story of two teenage girls who discover they were accidentally switched as newborns in the hospital. The series is executive-produced by Lizzy Weiss and Paul Stupin.
ABC Family’s ‘Switched at Birth’ Renewed For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Tamir Muhammad Launches Production Company, Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros.
- ‘Jack Reacher’ TV Series In The Works
- ‘Narcos: Mexico’: Jesse Garcia Cast As Series Regular In Netflix Drama
- Judge To Rule Thursday On CNN Request For Immediate Return of Jim Acosta’s White House Credentials
- Cinedigm Losses Narrow In Q2 As OTT Channel Revenue Jumps 23%
- Lachlan Murdoch Salutes Father Rupert Murdoch At Fox’s Last Annual Shareholder Meeting Before Disney Deal – Update