Masters Of Sex star Lizzy Caplan is the latest to join the untitled Christmas Eve comedy at Sony. Seth Rogen, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Anthony Mackie star in the film about three friends who reunite in New York City for their annual tradition of going out on Christmas Eve. Jonathan Levine (Warm Bodies, 50/50) wrote and is directing the Sony, Good Universe, and Point Grey Pictures production, which ramps up filming next week in NYC. Caplan will play Diana, the love interest of Gordon-Levitt’s character. Actress Jillian Bell (22 Jump Street) also recently joined the cast. Caplan is repped by WME and Mosaic.
Sony’s Untitled Christmas Comedy Adds Lizzy Caplan
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Arnold Hits Mark Burnett With Battery Claim After Pre-Emmy Scuffle; Says Trump ‘Apprentice’ Tapes “Handed Over” To Ronan Farrow - Update
Latest Film News
- Gaspar Noé’s ‘Climax’ On France Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist; Studiocanal Names New CFO…
- Netflix Names Axel Springer CEO Mathias Döpfner To Board Of Directors
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Trailer: Brie Larson’s Renegade Soldier Comes To Earth
- Germany’s Largest Cinema Org Issues Netflix Warning As Streamer Encounters Growing Euro Heat
- Entertainment One: "We're A Buyer, Not A Seller"
- Jennifer Lawrence Parts Ways With CAA