The NFL Network’s main man has a new side job. Rich Eisen, poached from ESPN by the NFL Network to be its lead guy at launch in 2003, has signed to do a daily talk show on DirecTV’s Audience Network. The Rich Eisen Show will mix football analysis with pop culture and humor and interviews with big names in sports and entertainment. The show will air Noon – 3PM Eastern as a leadout for The Dan Patrick Show. It also will be available on digitally on NFL Now. Said Eisen, “After all these years of seeing TV add 10 pounds, I’m hoping phones and tablets will only add 5.” He is repped by CAA.
Rich Eisen Talkin’ Football In New DirecTV Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Takes A Killer Hit As Ratings Fall To Series Low
- ABC Nabs Relationship Comedy From Jeremy Bronson & Todd Holland As Put Pilot
- ‘Arrow’ Drops In Return, ‘9-1-1’ Climbs, ‘The Voice’ Drowns Out Competition
- Kevin Hart’s HartBeat Productions Hires Tiffany Brown To Manage TV Division
- ‘October Faction’: Maxim Roy To Recur In Netflix Sci-Fi Series
- Stephen Colbert Re-Interviews Donald Trump For ’60 Minutes’