RADiUS acquired U.S. rights to Participant Media’s The Great Invisible, which won the Grand Jury prize at SXSW. The Margaret Brown-directed pic tells the story of the modern South – the fishermen, the oilmen, and the survivors – through the lens of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. The film will be released later this year.
RADiUS To Release SXSW Winner ‘The Great Invisible’
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Arnold Hits Mark Burnett With Battery Claim After Pre-Emmy Scuffle; Says Trump ‘Apprentice’ Tapes “Handed Over” To Ronan Farrow - Update
Latest Film News
- Gaspar Noé’s ‘Climax’ On France Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist; Studiocanal Names New CFO…
- Netflix Names Axel Springer CEO Mathias Döpfner To Board Of Directors
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Trailer: Brie Larson’s Renegade Soldier Comes To Earth
- Germany’s Largest Cinema Org Issues Netflix Warning As Streamer Encounters Growing Euro Heat
- Entertainment One: "We're A Buyer, Not A Seller"
- Jennifer Lawrence Parts Ways With CAA