Paramount says the Jason Reitman film, making its world premiere next month at the Toronto Film Festival, will open in limited markets on October 1. Pic will expand on October 10 and go wide on October 17th. Adapted by Reitman and Erin Cressida Wilson from the Chad Kultgen novel, the ensemble drama stars Kaitlyn Dever, Rosemarie DeWitt, Ansel Elgort, Jennifer Garner, Judy Greer, Dean Norris, and Adam Sandler as a group of high schoolers and their parents navigating life, love, and relationships in the age of social media and online obsession. The studio dropped a trailer earlier this week in a unique campaign with the Whisper app.
Paramount Sets October ‘Men, Women & Children’ Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest Business News
- Starz Donates Big Bucks For TV Scribes’ Push To Stop Border Family Separation
- YouTube Announces New Ways For Creators To Make Money – VidCon
- CAA Ups Trainee Eric Schonberg To Agent; Greenlight Hires Shir Aharon As Talent Manager
- Charles Krauthammer Dies: Fox News Contributor & Pulitzer-Winning Columnist Was 68
- Donald Trump Tells Media Who Melania’s Mean Jacket Message Targeted: Them
- ‘Black Panther’ Items To Be Displayed At Smithsonian African-American Museum