Jenny Groom has clearly risen through the ranks at NBC, starting as a page in 2003, and now elevated to SVP Alternative Programming and Development. In her new role, Groom is responsible for overseeing all of development for the alternative department, shepherding new series from concept through production of the first season. During her tenure at NBC she has worked on shows including The Biggest Loser, The Sing-Off, and Betty White’s Off Their Rockers. Groom reports to Paul Telegdy, President of Alternative and Late Night Programming, NBC Entertainment, and Meredith Ahr, EVP Alternative Programming, NBC Entertainment.
NBC Ups Jenny Groom To SVP Alternative Programming & Development
What's Hot on Deadline
VH1 Shakes Up 'Basketball Wives' & 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood', Replaces Production Companies On Shows
'Gold Rush' Star Todd Hoffman Teams With Thom Beers & Jeff Conroy For Reality Competition Series 'Greenhorn Gold'
Latest Business News
- Facebook Reveals Biggest Political Spenders In The Run-Up To Midterm Elections
- Roy Moore-Sacha Baron Case: Showtime Files Motion For Venue Change
- Pixar Co-Founder Ed Catmull To Retire
- Robert Durst Murder Trial Seeks Ryan Gosling Movie Screening To Convict Heir
- Apple Plans Global Launch For Its TV Subscription Service: Report
- WGA West Workshops Take Aim At Sexual Harassment