Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy surpassed the worldwide box office milestone yesterday, Disney says. The latest Marvel franchise-launcher has grossed $255.2M domestically and $245.3M overseas — with key markets like Germany, Japan and China still to come. The summer’s top-grossing U.S. release opened August 1 with a record $94.3M bow and reclaimed the top spot this past weekend.
‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Crosses $500M In Global B.O.
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump's Very Bad Day Gets Worse As 'Apprentice' Contestant Demands Docs On Alleged Misconduct
Kenan Thompson On Staying at 'SNL' “Forever” & His Dream Of “Taking The Tom Hanks Approach” To Movies
Latest Box Office News
- ‘The Play That Goes Wrong’ Recoups $4M Broadway Investment
- Kevin Spacey Pic ‘Billionaire Boys Club’ Bombs At The B.O.: A Deeper Look
- Broadway Box Office Wilts A Bit To $36M: ‘Harry Potter’, ‘Pretty Woman’, ‘Hello, Dolly!’ Withstand…
- How ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Hooked A $35M+ #GoldOpen At The Box Office – Update
- ‘Meg’ Munches On $300M+ & ‘M:I- Fallout’ Jumps Over $500M WW In Milestone-Rich Frame – International…
- Welcome To The Permanent, ‘Popular’ Oscar Campaign