Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy surpassed the worldwide box office milestone yesterday, Disney says. The latest Marvel franchise-launcher has grossed $255.2M domestically and $245.3M overseas — with key markets like Germany, Japan and China still to come. The summer’s top-grossing U.S. release opened August 1 with a record $94.3M bow and reclaimed the top spot this past weekend.
‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Crosses $500M In Global B.O.
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Reboots True Crime & Paranormal Series 'Unsolved Mysteries' With 'Stranger Things' EP Shawn Levy
M. Night Shyamalan's 'Glass' Shattering $50M+ Over 4 Days, Besting 'Split' Debut; 'Aquaman' Swimming Past $300M
Donald Trump Tweet Trashes Michael Cohen After New Report Claims He Had Former Fixer Lie To Congress
Latest Box Office News
- M. Night Shyamalan’s ‘Glass’ Shattering $50M+ Over 4 Days, Besting ‘Split’ Debut; ‘Aquaman’ Swimming…
- Jamie Lee Curtis, Tika Sumpter Wage 'An Acceptable Loss'; 'The Heiresses', ‘Adult Life Skills’ Bow – Specialty…
- Seth Rogen-Charlize Theron Comedy Moves Up To First Weekend In May After Scoring SXSW Slot
- Fox Searchlight’s ‘Tolkien’ Takes Early Summer Release Date
- ‘The Lego Movie 2’ Building To $45M-$55M Opening In Early B.O. Projection
- 2018 French Film Exports Tumble 52% Absent Luc Besson’s Influence In English