With The Mentalist likely closing its final chapter, the series’ veteran director-producer Chris Long is focusing on development with a first look deal at the studio behind the CBS procedural drama, Warner Bros. TV. Long has been on The Mentalist since day one, starting as a co-executive producer and quickly getting promoted to executive producer. The series in May was renewed for what is expected to be a 13-episode seventh and final season. Long is repped by WME and Rain Management.
Chris Long Inks Warner Bros. TV Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest TV News
- Starz Donates Big Bucks For TV Scribes’ Push To Stop Border Family Separation
- Charles Krauthammer Dies: Fox News Contributor & Pulitzer-Winning Columnist Was 68
- Donald Trump Tells Media Who Melania’s Mean Jacket Message Targeted: Them
- TV Talk Podcast: Emmy Voters, Here Are The Hot Races We’re Talking About
- ‘The Good Doctor’: Lisa Edelstein To Recur On Season 2, Sets ‘House’ Reunion
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says