This ALS ice bucket challenge is hitting the highest echelons in Hollywood. Here, Paramount chief Brad Grey takes the plunge, egged on by Tom Cruise and Chris McQuarrie. He in turn nominated Chris Nolan, Brad Pitt, Michael Bay and Howard Stern. Grey was helped by Johnny Knoxville, and you can tell Grey’s stature by the ice bucket aftermath: Knoxville always punctuates a prank like this with a nut shot to the victim. Here, he demurred. And that is why we might yet see Bad Grandpa 2.
Brad Grey Takes ALS Plunge With Help From Johnny Knoxville
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Leads Thursday B.O. With $3.7M+, 5-Day Looking At $25M-$27M; 'Mile 22' Takes $1M
'The Royals' Canceled By E! After 4 Seasons, Shopped By Lionsgate With Pop Eyed As Possible New Home
President Donald Trump Gets Personal Noting Death Of Aretha Franklin: "She Worked For Me On Numerous Occasions"
Latest Film News
- Excel Entertainment Acquires Faith Based Film ‘Jane & Emma’; Unveils Trailer
- James Hong, 89 Year-Old Chinese American Actor: “I Never Thought It Would Take This Long”
- On My Screen: ‘The Sinner’s Jessica Biel Discusses Her Film & TV Favorites
- Stampede Taps JP Sarni As WW Content Acquisitions Head; Snaps Up Novels ‘Revenge Of Magic’ & ‘Star-Crossed…
- ‘Albert Nobbs’ Star Glenn Close Weighs In On Scarlett Johansson Transgender Casting Controversy
- ‘The Oath’ Teaser: Ike Barinholtz, Tiffany Haddish Comedy Serves Up Thanksgiving Fracas