Black Box creator Amy Holden Jones is back at ABC with a new medical drama project. The project, titled 10 Beacon Hill, hails from 20th Century Fox TV. In a competitive situation with another network also pursuing, the drama landed at ABC with a script commitment plus penalty. Written by Jones, 10 Beacon Hill is described as a medical procedural/workplace ensemble about a brilliant team of doctors who take on the most difficult cases, led by a deeply compassionate medical genius with poor health habits of his own and his 17-year-old prodigy niece. Mystic Pizza and Beethoven scribe Jones, repped by WME and 3 Arts, will write the script and will executive produce with 3 Arts’ Erwin Stoff and Oly Obst. Jones’ Black Box, which starred Kelly Reilly as a famous neurologist who hides the fact that she has bipolar disorder, recently ended its limited run on ABC. There will be no second installment.
ABC Buys Medical Drama From Amy Holden Jones, 20th Century Fox TV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Leads Thursday B.O. With $3.7M+, 5-Day Looking At $25M-$27M; 'Mile 22' Takes $1M
'The Royals' Canceled By E! After 4 Seasons, Shopped By Lionsgate With Pop Eyed As Possible New Home
President Donald Trump Gets Personal Noting Death Of Aretha Franklin: "She Worked For Me On Numerous Occasions"
Latest TV News
- Emmy Predictions: A ‘Legend’ Goes For EGOT Status Thanks To Jesus, But Is That Enough To Stop Cumberbatch In Limited Series/Movie…
- ‘Snowpiercer’: ‘Walking Dead’ Alum Steven Ogg To Recur In TNT Drama
- James Hong, 89 Year-Old Chinese American Actor: “I Never Thought It Would Take This Long”
- On My Screen: ‘The Sinner’s Jessica Biel Discusses Her Film & TV Favorites
- ‘Star’: William Levy Joins Fox Drama As New Series Regular In Season 3
- Priscilla Porianda Named Head Of Development For Bruce Miller’s White Oak Pictures