Warner Bros. just issued a brief notice that it had moved up the debut by two days for Hillsong – Let Hope Rise from April 3, 2015 to April 1, the preceding Wednesday, ahead of the Easter holiday weekend. We presume this is no April Fool’s Joke. Hillsong United is an extremely successful Christian music band based in Australia, and the concert tour film is a co-production between Warner Bros. and Alcon Entertainment. It is being produced by Matthew Weaver and Jonathan Bock.
Warner Bros. Tweaks Easter Holiday Release for Hillsong United Concert Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Green Book’, ‘How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World’ Find China Release Dates
- China Film Industry Pays $1.73B In Back Taxes Amid Post-Scandal Crackdown
- What Netflix’s Official MPAA Membership Means – Update
- Broadway Rocks Steady With $32M; ‘Waitress’ Returns To $1M Club
- AMC Theatres & Regal Bar Netflix’s ‘Roma’ From Oscar Best Picture Nom Showcases
- Netflix Soars With 15 Oscar Nominations, Led By 10 For ‘Roma’, Off Unique Theatrical & Streaming…